Get Started

401k Plan Administrators

By Watson CPA Group ()

Posted September 22, 2016


401k plan administrators


401k Plan Administrators

Generally speaking you must be separated from a former employer to transfer or roll your 401k into another qualified retirement account or plan, such as a self employed 401k. There are some 401k plans that allow for an in-service 401k rollover meaning that you can take money out even while working for the plan sponsor (i.e., current employer). Not rare, but not common either. So, for the sake of brevity let’s consider the three following 401k rollover options.



Disclaimer: The information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose. The information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice or any other advice. The information on this website and provided from or through this website is general in nature and is not specific to you the User or anyone else. You should not make decision, financial, investments, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or competent financial advisor.